The Sydney House Hotel understands that your data is important to you: we are committed to protecting your privacy and your data that we hold.
Data that we may hold about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your booking requirements
Will your data be shared with anyone else?
We will never sell your data or distribute your data to a third party, although we may use your email address via a trusted and reputable third-party company to keep you updated about our room service. The only other time we will share data is where we are compelled to do so by the relevant legal authorities.
What other data do we collect?
We may collect statistical data via cookies on our website. No personal information is collected in this way. Cookies help to improve the user experience for the website and provide feedback about how it is being used: this allows us to improve the website.
What rights do you have?
Under the terms of the GDPR regulations you have
- The right to be informed about what data we hold and how we use it.
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectify any data that we have about you if it is inaccurate.
- The right to erase any data about yourself in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict how your personal data is processed.
- The right to have your data in a portable format if you wish to transfer it to another organisation.
- The right to object if you disagree with certain types of processing.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision-making including profiling.
You can exercise any of these rights, including making a complaint to us, by contacting us at Contact Page. You can also contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) via their website: www.ico.org.uk or call their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Information our website managers collect about you
When you visit our website our website managers (Seren Web serenweb.com) automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us or email link to mail us.
Where we store your personal data